College Entrance Exam Requirements:
1. Two pieces 2x2 colored ID photos (white background)
2. Accomplished College Application Form.
Entrance Examination Schdeule:
Monday - Friday
Morning 9:00 am,10:00 am,11:00am
Afternoon 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm
1. HIGH SCHOOL VALEDICTORIANS
• Full exemption (100%) from payment of basic tuition fees for two (2) trimesters and Php2,500 book allowance for two (2) trimesters.
Required GWA of at least 3.62.
2. HIGH SCHOOL SALUTATORIANS
• Partial exemption (50%) from payment of basic tuition fees for two (2) trimesters and Php1,250 book allowance for two (2) trimesters.
Required GWA of at least 3.26.
Partial exemption discount from payment of basic tuition fees for any brother and sister admitted to join a sibling enrolled at FEU-FERN College.
One sibling pays in full and 2nd sibling up to the 5th are given prorated discounts from tuition fee. In case one sibling is a BED student,
he/she will be the reference of the family discount and will pay in full. College student/s must be enrolled in full load or minimum of 18 units
to avail of the family discounts
1. Proceed to Ms. Andrea Mendoza, College Admission Officer, Room 2F, 2nd Floor, Administrative Building.
2. Submit all the Admission Requirements.
3. Ms. Mendoza will issue your student number, enrollment permit and your Pre Registration Form (PRF).
4. Proceed to the Cashier. Present your PRF and pay the school fees.
5. Proceed to the Registrar's Office. Present your Official Receipt to CLAIM YOUR REGISTRATION FORM (COR).
6. Proceed to Room 2-C for ID picture taking. Look for Ms. Faye.
with additional Installment Mode Fee of Php 250.00
Additional Fees for International Students:
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites